Rabbit Show Etiquette
Because you never get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression!
Always demonstrate good sportsmanship, be gracious, and be a positive role model!
- Don't “table talk” don't point out which rabbit (s) belongs to you or comment about how they have done at other shows
- Don't make comments about other exhibitors' rabbits
- Don't say your rabbit's name or talk to your bunny while showing
- Don't act angry or upset at what place your bunny receives
- Don't talk/whisper to friends while at the show table
- Don't run or act rowdy in the show room
- Do dress appropriately
- Do listen to judges comments on all rabbits
- Do remove rabbit from the show coop as soon as it is placed
- Do present a clean, wellcared for rabbit
- Do handle your rabbit frequently at home
- Do listen for your class to be called and promptly bring your rabbit to the table
- Do congratulate other exhibitors
- Do wait to politely ask the judge questions after show has ended
- Do act kindly to the writers
- Do offer help to other exhibitors
- Do thank the judge and table help after judging is over
- Do act patient, exhibit good manners, and be kind to others
- Do keep a smile on your face
To view current news and rabbits for sale, please request membership to the Facebook group “Amity Patch Sales and News”
If you are not on Facebook but wish to inquire about rabbits for sale, please email email@example.com. Be sure to include specifics about what you are looking for.